Cyrela Brazil Realty’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Cyrela Brazil Realty’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- general economic, political and business conditions in Brazil and particularly in the geographic markets Cyrela Brazil Realty serves;
- interests of its controlling shareholders;
- the Company level of indebtedness and other financial obligations;
- Cyrela Brazil Realty’s ability to implement its capital expenditure plans, including its ability to arrange financing when required and on reasonable terms;
- inflation, devaluation of the real, and interest rate fluctuations;
- existing and future governmental laws and regulations;
- increases in costs, including insurance premiums;
- changes in real estate market prices, customer demand and preferences, the financial condition of its customers and competitive conditions;
- changes in technology;
- Cyrela Brazil Realty’s ability to obtain equipment from suppliers without interruption and at reasonable prices;
- continued success of its marketing and sales efforts and Curela’s ability to successfully implement its growth strategy;
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Cyrela Brazil Realty’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Cyrela Brazil Realty’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.